None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:03 am

Statistics On Islam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Statistics On Islam

Post by saidkarim on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:10 am

Assalamo Alaykom brothers & sisters...
How are you doing with the changes that the world is witnessing in these days? I hope you're doing just fine Smile

While the world is changing day after day, I'd like to bring you one of the latest statistics ( 12/17/08 ) on how many Muslims are there around the world...
May Allah Teach us what we ignore ...

Here's how it works:

Islam is not only a religion. In it's fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.
Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components...

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%
France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%
Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%
Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%
Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

saidkarim

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics On Islam

Post by el hamdaoui said on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:18 am

salam my brother.
I would like to express my most greatful thanks to you for drawing this modest effort to provide us with these statistics on islam religion that is covering a wide range of countries as the percentages show above . this,seemingly, reflects that Islam is still spreading and pervading every part of the world in a way that,indeed,makes us feel ok and comfortble in the since that islam is not a mere religion but absolutly,plainly and nakedly, in its ultimate form, a complete,total,100% system of life since Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components... as you mentioned before. And day after day, we see what rises our faith, in reference to the fact that allah the Almigty says in one verse in the Coran:
" يريدون أن يطفؤا نور الله بأفواههم ويأب الله إلا أن يتم نوره ولو كره الكافرون ". Therefore, this divine discourse reveals to us a certain fierce intelictual and religious quarrel happening between the truth/islam that we all always look for consciously or unconsciously and the myth/mass media that never cease misleading us through the diffusion of its magic and ideoligical discourses,rumours, conspiracies....ect. However, Islam won't be trapped or defeated by a simple deciet. the above-mentioned verse with the statistics introduced supports this claim because it is the naked truth and whosever maintains the reverse he is plainly swimming against the huge tide of it.

el hamdaoui said

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saidkarim on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 am

Salam alaykom brother,
In my turn, I would like to express my thanks to Allah who has helped me searching these percentages, then my thanks to you & anybody else for being interested in my humble contribution-like topic.
About the problem you raised (with or without intention) of the geant efforts from some people (Muslims or Non-Muslims) to provoke loyal believers by scratching the divinely protected image of Islam, I think those people just don't understand or they have been made not to understand or not even to feel the warmth of the final Religion in their lives...
As The Almighty Mentioned in His Noble Book :

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ لا يَحْزُنْكَ الَّذِينَ يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْكُفْرِ مِنَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا آمَنَّا بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَلَمْ تُؤْمِنْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُوا سَمَّاعُونَ لِلْكَذِبِ سَمَّاعُونَ لِقَوْمٍ آخَرِينَ لَمْ يَأْتُوكَ يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَوَاضِعِهِ يَقُولُونَ إِنْ أُوتِيتُمْ هَذَا فَخُذُوهُ وَإِنْ لَمْ تُؤْتَوْهُ فَاحْذَرُوا وَمَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ فِتْنَتَهُ فَلَنْ تَمْلِكَ لَهُ مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئاً أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ أَنْ يُطَهِّرَ قُلُوبَهُمْ لَهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
(المائدة:41)

Therefore, it is clearly understood that we can't show everyone around the globe that Islam is the one & only path leading to the satisfying worship of Allah, moreover, The Creator created Heaven & Hell then made people for each one of them... So He's The One Able to guide anybody to any path...

I say this word of mine & ask God for you & me to guide us all towards the correct way...

saidkarim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohamed LAHRI on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:33 am

Dear brother,karim,

Let me first congratulate you for the great job you've been doing. A man like you needs to be rewarded for the hard work you do. Really, my thanks may present nothing but God knows the right way to reward you and the right gift you deserve. Great job, brother. May Allah bless you and all muslims.

Mohamed LAHRI

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saidkarim on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:21 am

Dear Brother, Muhammad,
Your message is really inspiring me (or anybody else) to work more & better..
I really want to leave my fingerprint in this forum any way I can, because life has taken & might take us away one day & leave us no time to think about doing The Good...
May The Almighty make us strong enough to maintain in the right path...
Peace

saidkarim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top